1. Bob Poole has been practicing Criminal defense since 1995. This experience gives us a decided advantage.
2. Our Criminal Defense Attorneys are highly skilled at helping our clients avoid jail through acquittals, reductions in penalties, or sentencing arrangements involving jail alternatives such as house arrest.
3. If you hire us, you may never have to appear in court. In many instances, we are able to appear in court on behalf of our clients.
4. We are in Court almost every day. Our criminal defense attorneys are most likely familiar with the Prosecuting Attorneys and Judges involved in your particular case.
5. Our Fees are very affordable. In addition to low fees, we offer flexible payment plans to those who need them.
6. Undergoing criminal prosecution can be a frightening experience. If you, or someone you love, are facing criminal prosecution, you need a criminal defense attorney with experience to fight for you. Bob Poole has been defending clients against criminal charges in Kentucky for over 20 years.